Friday 10 September 2010

248 days left - Tuesday 7th of September 2010

Christer´s birthday and D-Day: Today we will make the blood test to see if this worked out. I woke up some 20 times tonight and wanted to go to the hospital at 08:30. Eva told me to relax and get some more sleep...

Made the blood test at 11:45 and then we had to wait for 1.5 hours. Nail-biting suspense... When we got the results at 13:00 (could not wait until 13:15) we got a paper with a number: 984,97 mUI/mL. Hey, what number is this?! I could hardly dail the number to the IVF clinic, what a stress! When I mentioned the number they said: Congratulations, Eva´s pregnant! TJOOOOOOHOOOOO! Amazing! What an increible happiness!! Screams, hugs and kisses! We called both grandmothers first to tell them the good news! Then Eva´s brother and Christer´s sister. The rest of the day was phone calls, e-mails, messages, etc. I got an amazing 137 posts on my wall at Facebook (birthday wishes and congratulations on the pregnancy). Lunch in Seville with my mother-in-law (Loli) to celebrate!
Thanks to all our friend for all the phone calls, SMS, e-mails, wall postings, etc.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment