Friday 7 September 2018

Prayers...

Date: 20th of August 2018

Amelia is starting to get really eager to get a brother/sister... She is praying to God for him to get her a sibling for Christmas this year...

First of all, for Christmas this year, is going to be tough... We would need at least 9 months I´d say (eventhough I suppose God has performed bigger miracles...)

Secondly, I´m personally not a religious man, I´m more a friend of Mr. Darwin. But in this case, Darwin has given me a hell of a gift: the chance if me having a baby the natural way is as big as winning the jackpot in a lottery, that is, 1:6,724,520 (for the Swedish lottery). One in 6.7 million.... The chance of being hit by the lightning is much bigger ... (not that I´m wishing for that but just as a comparision...)

The problem is only mine, my wife is as fit as a flee. How unfair is that for her?!

Time is starting to run out, I´m 44 years old, my wife soon 41. We are happy as a little family but of course the nagging in the head is always there, like an annyoing fly buzzing in your ear: we would really like another baby, a brother or sister for Amelia. But IVF is so expensive and there are so many other bills to pay...

Some kind of urgent solution is necessary...










No comments:

Post a Comment